Ezickson CPA, LLC is a financial services firm providing valuation, litigation support, accounting, and tax compliance services. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets, organizers and supporting schedules we use in preparing your accounting, tax returns, or case and profile data gathering procedures in rendering our services.
- Personal interviews, meetings and conferences with you. Information received from you and others about your transactions with others and with us.
- Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
For all non-public personal information received or obtained:
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to any third parties, except as permitted by you or required by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal and account information about you to those of our employees or contractors who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the above information. And thanks so much for the opportunity of serving you. We truly appreciate your patronage.